Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Just More Pics and Life




I have so many pictures that I want you all to see but I don't think this blog will hold them all and it will take forever so I will just post a few more.

We are all doing well, Daryl is finally home from Kwajalien. He takes his RCDD exam on Saturday so he needs all of your prayers to pass it. If he does then maybe we can come home sooner than next summer.

The kids were out of school yesterday and today and only have half a day tomorrow! We had a stake family fun fest yesterday that was fun, but now they are just bored again and I can't wait til tomorrow.

Austen turns 11 on Friday and gets to have a Big birthday, since last year we were new and he had no friends. He chose some friends to go play Cosmic mini golf and pizza and movies and ice cream cake, so I will post pictures of that next week. Jordyn finally lost her Nanny McPhee tooth and Bransen fell off the wall and skinned up his nose just in time for school pics on Thursday!! Anyway, time to feed the baby. More to come later

1 comment:

Livingston Family News said...

Hey Rhonda, Just know your always in my prayers...Happy Birthday to Austin A little early...I hope he has a great birthday...Great job Jordyn on loosing that tooth...You were so cute and you still are...Also put as many pictures of your kids as you want this is so great getting to look at your kids growing up...I feel like im not missing too much...Love Ya and miss ya, Angel