Saturday, January 24, 2009

Wow!!! Finally cont...



While I was in Arizona I mostly stayed with Becky and my mom. I got to spend some time with my friends as well. We had a Christmas party the day after I got there with all of my Best Friends. It was kind of crazy getting to that point but we all had a wonderful time and I wouldn't have missed it for the world. We laughed and giggled and ate lots of yummy food of course. Thank you to Stacey who hosted it at her beautiful home. I wish we could do it more often.

I was also able to attend the Cooper Ward Christmas Party put on by Becky. It was fun to see everybody there again and not have to worry about chasing my kids around. I loved to catch up on everything going on in the ward and all the people having babies!!! and I thought it was just Hawaiian water that was the culprit...JK

Becky, Stacey and I went to Olive Garden for lunch to celebrate my birthday a little early. Sorry everybody else couldn't be there. It was yummo!!! We don't have one of those here in Hawaii.

Even though I got tons of calls from my husband telling me how stressed he was("men can't multitask") and how much more he appreciated me and all I can do at one time, it was so worth it to be able to enjoy that time with everybody. I wish I could do that once a month, excluding the air travel that is.

No comments: