Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Jordyn's Birthday March 15, 2009






For Jordyn's birthday she had a sleepover with 8 girls and all but 1 stayed the night. It was pretty crazy but they had fun. We had little party foods like bagel bites, chips and dip, etc.. then I made cupcakes that looked like they had popcorn on top and Shirley Temples. The girls played a celebrity guessing game, watched Beverly Hills Chihauhau(?) and stayed up late giggling. They also made sleep mask to take home. I made the mistake of buying them all feather boas and I am still finding feathers around!!

2 comments:

Rogers said...

It looks like so much fun! i wish we could have been there! Happy late birthday Jordyn!

Larson's said...

What a fun Party! Sorry we missed it :(. We are going to have to celebrate when you get HOME! We have a little something for you but it might just take that long for me to get it in the mail, considering my track record.