Thursday, January 14, 2010

Our New Home Finally!




On November 30 we got the keys to our new house and moved in on Dec 1st. We had been living in Payson with my parents since August. I love my parents and am grateful for them letting us have a home to stay in but and glad to finally be in our own. The kids stayed in school up in Payson until the 18th and I worked on unpacking and getting settled. I even painted the kids' rooms. Not a project I will take on again anytime soon. Our home is awesome. Still not completely settled yet. We are still in need of a couple of beds and what not but it is getting there. Unfortunately Daryl is still in Hawaii but hopefully one day soon he will be back to enjoy it with us cuz I don't want to move again for a long time!!

4 comments:

Jami Baker said...

It's beautiful!! So glad you got settled in and can't wait to see it!! Love the family pics!! How exciting to be together for the Holidays!! Sounded like fun!!

Living in oblivion said...

Yay!!! Glad you guys are finally setteling in!!!

Maddy said...

CONGRATS! I bet it feels great to finally be settled.

mskool73@hotmailo.com said...

Hi there, Long time since we have seen you guys. Your house looks very nice, i'm excited for you. I need your new address, to send out some invitations for Kara's shower and wedding. My email is mskool73@hotmail.com. Thank you hope to see you soon. Aunt Donna