Monday, May 11, 2009

Best Ranger Competition



This past weekend both of my brothers competed in the 2009 Best Ranger Competiton at Fort Benning, GA. It was 3 days of nonstop grueling activities that they had to do. Running, shooting, swimming, land navigation at night, tri tower challenge, helocast, and tons of other things. My brother Dan won the 2002 competition and I believe this was his 4th time competing. It was Troy's first. Anyway they both did awesome. Dan and his teammate placed 2nd and Troy's team placed 8th. My mom and dad were there watching and waiting. They said it was a pretty good nail biting competition. One of these days I will actually get to go watch, but I am really proud of both of them.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Thanks for the info through email! Your kids are darling, and your blog is great....now I can keep it touch with you. I can't believe how amazing Troy and Dan did! And wow, did Troy grow up or what?!