Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Kylyn's 1st Birthday and Memorial Day Celebration

My baby turned 1 year old on Memorial day this year!. We had a BBQ and invited some friends, neighbors and we were fortunate to have Daryl's sister and her family here to share with us, although we missed our family and friends from home. We had a cake just for Kylyn and one for everyone else of course. She had a fun time with that cake although it came back to haunt us that night because it made her sick, but as you'll see in the slide show it was worth it. I still can't believe a year has gone by. It makes me a little sad to see her growing so fast. We will have to celebrate again when we get back to Arizona. Sorry the slide show is a little long but worth it.

5 comments:

Rogers said...

It looks like a great birthday! the watermelon and cake looks yummy! sorry we couldn't make it! I can't believe it's been a year.

Living in oblivion said...

Wow! Already one! Cute pixs! How fun!!!

Lisa said...

Looks like a good time! I can't believe your baby is already a year! Time flies when you're having fun! :)

Stacey said...

Wow I can not believe she is one! Happy late b-day Kylyn! Rhonda I am so sorry I did not call! I have been feeling so yucky! We are going to be having a new little friend for Kylyn in December! Love you! Stac

Larson's said...

Ok, this is sad, Daryl told me you updated your blog and when I looked toda I realized I had already checked it out but didn't leave a comment...sorry. I can't believe I didn't take the time to wish that cute little girl a Happy First! I am so behind! But I loved the pictures and can't wait to celebrate when you get HOME! YIPPEE! 12 days and counting.